PBL report is due today. It is the last report/test that we had to submit before exams in 2 weeks time. We had a hard time trying to complete the report yesterday since none of us is going back to school today.
Shall start blogging about yesterday first since I learnt a life lesson yesterday.
Yesterday is a Tuesday where my days are suppose to be short until 1pm. But guess what? I reached home at 9pm.
Don't think that I went out shopping, walking, talking or whatever outside. I'm in school the whole day since 0900 in the morning. :(
Finally after so long, I had my McDonald's breakfast yesterday. After that, went to school for OHS test from 0900-1100. At 1100 to 1300, there's UNISIM test.
What should I say for both tests? hmmm..
OHS test was okay I suppose, I might not do well, reason being, I did not memorise my slides at all. So all whacking on my piece of paper. If this test is the same open-laptop test as the first one, I think I might do well. Haha. I don't understand the meaning of marking strictly for open-laptop test. I thought his mark strictly will cause a lot of people to get 50-70 marks over 100. But quite a number of us scored 80 plus to 90 marks for it. So what does marking strictly means? And since the 2nd test is a normal test, I guess passing shouldn't be a problem.
Unisim test is a disaster for Dr Vivien Lim. We had the test in School's computer labs. First, the programme doesn't wants to load. When it loaded, it will stop halfway saying liscences not connected. So it causes a big boohoo in the lab. Next, she started to blame us for commuting the liscence home to use. But one big thing I seriously don't understand was that, she is the one who told us that some seniors manage to find out the way to borrow liscence home and we could try to get the programme home to revise for the test as well. But people normally has 2 faces. Now that there isn't enough liscences going round for the test to conduct, she started to ask why did we even try to borrow the liscence home. Lol.
In the end, instead of using the school's desktop, I used my laptop to complete the 4 questions of UniSim. I think I have confident in this test. It wasn't difficult. [[=
After the 2 tests ended for yesterday, the next big thing to worry about was the PBL report that is due today. 2 groups of us just stayed in Makan Place since lunch time to start doing the report.
From 2pm all the way until almost 2030 when Makan Place is closing, we have been sitting down in the cold cold environment doing our report. This is the very first time that I stayed in school for so long trying to complete a work.
6.5 hours trying to complete our report. But most of it is completed. Left with minor bits here and there to complete at home. At least by 11pm, I had done the questions that I'm suppose to do and compiled the report. So I should say, Our report and presentation slides are completed by 1130pm on tuesday, ready to hand in today.
What a tiring Tuesday I had. Lesson learnt yesterday was that,
Never do your work at the LAST MINUTE.
Not everything will go as you wish and you are just playing with fire when you do that.
Back to today. I had my second BTL 1.2 today in session 3 from 1220 to 1400. I'm ruined by moonlight resonnance. Cause I watched it until I forgot the time and was almost late for this lesson. Thankfully I made it on time and not waste the $17+ for the lesson paid by my mum.
Now what's left was evaluation and BTT.
AIM: Get my driving liscence in the 1st try before my next birthday.
Would it be possible? I hope it might since I have a phobia for driving. Lol.
Lesson at 0800 tomorrow. I guess there's going to be only EMAT lesson. So I will have lots of breaks. What can I do? I've no idea as well.
Shall be off to bed. I'm bored of typing my mundane post. lol. nights bloggie. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment